American Express Launches Loyalty Reward Card With Aeroplan and Air Canada
American Express has launched an AeroplanPlus Reserve Card to provide frequent travelers with travel benefits from American Express, Aeroplan and Air Canada.
Some benefits and features of the new card include:
- 2 Aeroplan Miles for every $1 of certain eligible Air Canada purchases, and 1.25 Aeroplan Miles on all other purchases
- 50,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months
- Annual Partner Ticket (redemption limit of up to 25,000 miles)
- American Express Concierge Service
- American Express Travel Services
- Air Canada Priority Check-in
- Air Canada Complimentary First Checked Baggage (up to 5 bags annually)
"The launch of this Card is a logical step for Aeroplan, based on the enormous success we've seen with our current suite of co-branded charge Cards," said Shauna Emerson O'Neill, Chief Customer Officer, Canada, Aimia.
Source: American Express