COLLOQUY.com is your professional resource for loyalty intelligence.
Not a subscriber? Sign up now – it’s FREE!
Subscribe now for complete benefits: Bi-monthly COLLOQUY magazine, weekly Speaking of Loyalty e-newsletter, daily breaking news, timely and comprehensive reports and our collection of loyalty program summaries.
- Editor’s Letter: Getting in with the Crowd Takes Loyalty to New Steps
- Burger King Norway Bans Disloyal Fans from Facebook Page
- Oversharing? Social Media and Privacy
- Tesco’s Face-Scanning Puts Shoppers, Advertisers Eye-to-Eye
- Of Playbills and Partnerships
- Enterprising Partnerships: An Endeavor in Profitability
- When Dining, Please Leave Your Cell Phone On
- Crowdsourcing to Squash Bugs, Delight Customers
- Open Market Rescues Points, Reaches Gooooaaaal
To save this issue of COLLOQUY to your hard drive, simply click on the link above to open the document. Once opened, you can save it to your hard drive or print it. Or, you can right-click and Save Target As to a location on your hard drive.