COLLOQUY.com is your professional resource for loyalty intelligence.
Not a subscriber? Sign up now – it’s FREE!
Subscribe now for complete benefits: Bi-monthly COLLOQUY magazine, weekly Speaking of Loyalty e-newsletter, daily breaking news, timely and comprehensive reports and our collection of loyalty program summaries.
The Mask Behind the Veil: Identifying the Many-Faced Consumer Across Channels
By Irving Fain
Multi-channel loyalty marketing is in many ways a practice in peeling away veils. We use in-store purchase data to reveal needs and preferences, mobile analytics to understand lifestyles and patterns, and social media to gauge interests, passions, sentiment and influence.
But the beauty of multi-channel loyalty[...]
Forgot your password? Recover Password
Forgot your username? Recover Username
PEOPLE WHO READ THIS ARTICLE ALSO READ:
- Ripped from the Headlines: Amex’s Top 10 Loyalty Lessons
- Linking Data With Desire: A Q&A With MasterCard Loyalty Solutions
- COLLOQUY Study Shows Nearly One-Third of Consumers Can’t Identify Tier Status in Favorite Loyalty Rewards Program; 42% Never Escape Lower Tier
- Reward Expiration and Redemption
- If the Points Fit: COLLOQUY Q&A with Sears